IRCA is active in responding to government reviews, inquiries and discussion papers. IRCA consults widely with the First Nations broadcasting and media industry in development of responses.
- Closing the Gap Refresh. April 2018. Download
- Regional and Small Publishers Innovation Fund Guidelines. March 2018. Download
- Discussion Paper on Remote Employment and Participation. February 2018. Download.
- Review of the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Legislation. February 2018. Download
- Inquiry into the Communication Legislation Amendment (Regional and Small Publishers Innovation) Bill 2017. January 2018. Download.
- Australian Communications and Media Authority Five Year Spectrum Outlook 2017-2021 Consultation. December 2017. Download
- Community Broadcasting Foundation Content Funding Review Consultation Paper. December 2017. Download.
- Tax Deductible Gift Recipient Reform Opportunities Discussion Paper. August 2017. Download.
- Consultation on New Spectrum Legislation. July 2017. Download
- Remaking the Radiocommunications (Register of Radiocommunications Licences. July 2017. Download
- Consultation on Spectrum Pricing. July 2017. Download.
- Future of Public Interest Journalism. Submission to the Select Committee of the Australian Senate. June 2017. Download